Manufacturing at a Glance
The complete facilities for your project.
Custom Rubber Corp. has a 60,000-square foot facility. In it, you'll find we have the equipment to handle your manufacturing job completely, quickly and cost effectively. We've built our reputation on the ability to have our manufacturing function fine-tuned to the needs of a demanding market.
- Vertical & Horizontal Presses
- Shot Capacities Ranging from 300cc to 6300cc
- Shuttles, Knockouts, Computerized Process Controllers
- Up to 20 Inches of Daylight Opening
- 70 ton to 660 ton press sizes
- Three Electric Platen Wabash Compression Presses
- Computer Controlled Compression
- Transfer Molding
- Steal Platen Sizes Ranging from 24" x 24 " to 36" x 36"
- Mill and Barrell
- Nitrogen Shot Blaster
- Nitrogen Tumbler
- Hydraulic Die Cutters
- Automated Grinders
- Postcuring Ovens
- Molded Rubber Parts
- Die-cut Rubber Parts
- Extruded Rubber Parts
Check out this video that demonstrates our manufacturing process and
how we make rubber doorstops: